Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wavedash, or Crouch-dash, is a move introduced in Tekken.
A wavedash can be performed by characters who have moves that needs to transition from a crocuh-dash. Wavedashing can be done by inputting the following commands repeatedly: f,N,d,d/f, or f,N,d~d/f
A number of characters can perform a wavedash. Some of them are:
- The Mishima Family (excluding Jinpachi)
- Devil Jin
- Baek Doo San
- Armor King
- Bruce Irvin
- Roger /Roger Jr.
- Angel /Devil
- Mokujin (through mimicry)
- Ogre /True Ogre
There are, however, a few exceptions to this list.
- Bryan Fury (due to his Cobra-like wave)
- Paul Phoenix (with his qcf-moves)
- Wang Jinrei
- Kazuya Mishima (due to his move, Mist Step, he can perform a more simple crouch-dash, e.g. f,N,d/f multiple times and perform what is known as the "perfect" Electric Wind God Fist.)
Having the ability to perform crouch-dash and wavedash is an essential tool on perfectly executing mind games against opponents, since there are also a number of moves to watch out for when performing the move.